Good Morning Rock Creek Hills neighbors,
Spring is arriving to our beautiful neighborhood, and we are looking forward to warmer days, blooming daffodils, and returning songbirds to our backyards and local parks.
If you are reading this email, you are on the Rock Creek Hills listserv, one of many community services funded by the yearly $40 per household contribution to the Rock Creek Hills Citizens’ Association.
We are reaching out to you now to ask for your annual contribution. The fastest and easiest way to pay your household dues is to click on this link, http://rchca.org/. If you are able, please consider donating more than the standard $40 dues to support your neighborhood, as the cost of providing services has increased over time and our dues level has remained constant for many years.
The Rock Creek Hills Citizens’ Association Board uses your contributions to provide all routine Association costs, including:
· Beautifying and maintaining our neighborhood traffic circles, which work historically has been done largely by community volunteers using supplies paid for by the Citizen’s Association but which increasingly must be performed by contractors as our volunteers have had to step back from their prior — and very-much-appreciated — physical contributions.
· Funding our spring and fall neighborhood parties, which we expect will return later this year.
· Paying for the neighborhood listserv, where we can share community forum and updates about events and community concerns.
· Producing a hard-copy Neighborhood Directory every several years.
· Maintaining an online Neighborhood Directory, which is regularly updated.
· Sponsoring two yearly business meetings with important presentations on issues impacting the neighborhood, such as new water lines and construction projects affecting our community. Please note that your dues payment qualifies you to vote on community decisions made at these meetings.
· Monitoring and enforcing the neighborhood covenants, which maintain the special park-like appeal of Rock Creek Hills.
These services support our entire community and provide value to every homeowner in our neighborhood. We ask every household to please support these services by contributing. You can pay online today at http://rchca.org/. You also can mail or drop off a check for $40 (or more) payable to RCHCA, attention Treasurer John Robinson, 9616 Old Spring Road Kensington, MD 20895
The Rock Creek Hills Citizens’ Association Board and its overlapping covenants-enforcement board are all-volunteer organizations managed by members of this community. If you are interested doing more to support our neighborhood, or have ideas for ways to improve our community, please share your thoughts by email to the Citizens’ Association Board at: email@example.com.
Thank you for your contributions to RCHCA and to our wonderful neighborhood. They are greatly appreciated.