This is a reminder that our winter meeting will be on Tuesday, February 18 at 7:30 at the Silver Creek Middle School. Doors will open at 7:00pm.An agenda is below.
Dues are $40/family/year and are due now. In order to vote at any meeting you must be up to date on dues. You can pay online at https://rchca.org/ or mail a check made out to RCHCA Treasurer to:John Robinson9616 Old Spring RdKensington, MD 20895
You can also bring a check to the meeting but come early if you do.
We look forward to seeing you all there.
ROCK CREEK HILLS CITIZENS’ ASSOCIATION
WINTER MEETING 2/18/2020
Silver Creek Middle School
7:30 – 9:00 pm
1. Treasurer’s Report – John Robinson
a. Payment 2020 Dues of $40/household are now due.
b. Need for better financial and volunteer support from Rock Creek Hills residents for Citizens’ Association to do its work and to support community building activities
2. Nomination and Re-election of RCHCA Officers and Vacancies to be Filled
a. President – Peter Chatfield
b. Vice President — Hill Carter
c. Treasurer — John Robinson
d. Secretary — to be determined
e. Request for volunteers for nominating committee
3. Review and Update on neighborhood participation in Compost Crew services – Erica Weiss
4. Update on Beltway Widening – Barbara Coufal from CABE
5. Special acknowledgement of Laura Dennis for her work with Parks to clear dead trees from Silver Creek, organization of Silver Creek Clean-Up efforts, and volunteered for committee work on getting benches placed along the Creek
6. Updates on covenant revisions, WSSC water main work, traffic safety restructuring, sidewalks – Peter Chatfield