This is just another friendly reminder regarding the publishing of our neighborhood directory! If you have not yet logged on to the online directory to verify or make changes to your household data, keep reading. If you need login information, please email me directly (email@example.com) with your name/address and I will send it to you.
We would like to have all changes & updates to the residents’ information by Sunday, March 12, 2017
Once you have logged on to the atozdirectories.com site you can…
- View & update your own dwelling information via the “My Household” tab [Updates must be done on a desktop or laptop computer.]
- View neighbor directory information under the “My Directory” tab
- Pay your annual dues via PayPal through the “Purchases” tab
- Post Vendor referrals through the “Services & Sponsors” tab and see what services your neighbors are recommending
- Let neighbors know what services YOU can offer (tutoring, lawn service, pet sitting, baby sitting, etc.) through the “Services & Sponsors” tab
- You can also download the HOA atoz app for your phone or tablet to be able to search directory information on the go. Go to the app store on your phone/tablet and search atoz directories. Select the HOA App (not the school app).
To keep costs down for the printed directory, AtoZDirectories.com is soliciting for paid advertising. Thank you to those of you who have already submitted advertisements!
If you are interested in purchasing advertising in the printed directory, please contact Jennifer Thompson (firstname.lastname@example.org, 410-775-5042) for more information. There are still some premium ad spaces remaining. Or call AtoZDirectories (301-785-9660) and ask to speak with Jennifer.