You may recall that at the October meeting of our Association, we cautioned that if your home was not part of the WSSC’s upcoming “Kensington Parkway” Water Main Replacement Project, then that did not necessarily mean that you’re not getting a new water main, because WSSC was preparing to announce a second water main project in our neighborhood, to be dubbed the “Rock Creek Hills” Water Main Replacement Project.
We have now received a map showing the areas that are to be affected by this second project, which covers portions of Everett, Littledale, Haverhill, Old Spring, East Bexhill, and Calvend, and is scheduled to begin in September 2017, with completion in Fall of 2018.
- Map of “Kensington Parkway” project (the first one): <https://db.tt/bJbOUmwf>
- List of address covered by “Kensington Parkway” project : <https://db.tt/Mghsx4zq>
- Map of “Rock Creek Hills” project (the new one): <https://goo.gl/fpGPVg>
- Summary of “Rock Creek Hills” project: <https://goo.gl/VfGkAR>
- WSSC general brochure on water main replacement: <https://goo.gl/3QEDcI>
We will have an update on this at our March 6th meeting.
Again, the new info here is the map of the Rock Creek Hills Project, at <https://goo.gl/fpGPVg>.
With best regards,
James J. Pekar, Ph.D.
President, Rock Creek Hills Citizens’ Association