WSSC will hold a public workshop on the Rock Creek Hills Water Main Project on Monday, March 27th, from 7 to 8 pm, at the Kensington Park Library, at 4201 Knowles Ave.
You may recall that WSSC is preparing to undertake two water main replacement projects in our neighborhood. Rock Creek Hills resident hydrogeologist Chris Muffels merged the two WSSC water main project maps, so that the combined coverage of the two projects can be seen on one map:
(Of course, this graphic is provided as a courtesy, and while it is accurate to the best of our knowledge, it cannot be guaranteed correct, and we accept no liability, etc.)
The following were provided by WSSC:
• Map of “Kensington Parkway” project : <https://db.tt/bJbOUmwf>
• List of address covered by “Kensington Parkway” project : <https://db.tt/Mghsx4zq>
• Map of “Rock Creek Hills” project: <https://goo.gl/fpGPVg>
• Summary of “Rock Creek Hills” project: <https://goo.gl/VfGkAR>
• General brochure on water main replacement: <https://goo.gl/3QEDcI>
Our report on WSSC’s July 2016 public meeting on the Kensington Parkway Water Main Replacement Project may be found at:
With best regards,
James J. Pekar, Ph.D.
President, Rock Creek Hills Citizens’ Association